D-Link is one the most prominent router manufacturers in the world. They offer really good routers that are not only inexpensive, but is worth every dollar you spend on it. But today, we’re not going to look at their budget line of routers, we are going to look at their enthusiast-grade routers. I am referring to the D-Link AC3200 Ultra Wi-Fi Router.
If there is one word to sum up everything the AC3200 Ultra Router, it would be INSANE. The D-Link AC3200 Ultra Wi-Fi Router is a Tri-band router, which means that it has a 2.4GHz band capable of speeds of up to 600MBps, and 2 5GHz bands! Not only that, but the AC3200 Ultra has a “Smart Connect” feature. This feature will scan the existing bands and will connect your device to the one that offers the best speeds!
- Ultimate Wi-Fi Performance: Stream HD multimedia across your home without interruption using ridiculously fast wired and wireless speeds
- Simultaneous Tri-Band: Deliver faster Wi-Fi speeds of up to 3200Mpbs (600N on 2.4GHz + 1300Mpbs + 1300Mpbs on 5GHz)
- Smart Connect: Prevents older devices from affecting optimal performance
- Advanced AC Smart Beam: Bring dead zones back to life by delivering individual beams of bandwidth where you need it the most
- Latest Processor: 1 GHz Dual Core Processor for a faster network speed for a more powerful router
As, I’ve mentioned before, the AC3200 Ultra has a Smart Connect feature. But the router is not limited to only one technology, mind you. Here are some of the included technologies of the D-Link AC3200 Ultra:
- Smart Beam Forming. This technology ensures that you get the most speeds wherever you are at home. Stream HD content, play games, and do VOip calls with no drops or lags at all!
- Easy Network Control. The GUI of the D-Link AC3200 Ultra is easy to navigate and use. You can do a multitude of tasks such as blocking unwanted devices from connecting to the network, Parental Controls, just to name a few.
- Six Antennas. Most other routers out there only have a maximum of 4 external antennas. But, not the AC3200 Ultra! This router sports a whopping 6 external antennas for greater signals across your home and office!
I can go on and on with the features of this router, but here are some customer reviews to persuade you into buying this router:
James: “This router really expanded my signal throughout my entire property! I had to use tech support to view my security cameras remotely but Randy AR004611 really stepped up and educated me as to how to port forward my nvr and in no time he had it working, 5 stars for you too Randy!! Highly recommend tis router!!”
Robert: “This router has solved the family connectivity issues… My wife has her band and is happy, and there is plenty of speed for the rest of our wireless devices. The D-Link software is the best I have used and works without any hassles. The remote camera just “plug” in with the press of a button.
D-Link remote software is solid and it is easy to keep an eye on all the devices and camera anywhere in the world.”
With some of the awesome features that are not present in other routers, the D-Link AC3200 is one of the best in the market. It does have a hefty price tag of $270 dollars, but with a company that has the reputation and the features, you can never go wrong with the D-Link AC3200 Ultra Router.Continue reading